DynV

I'm near the beginning of The Train - Now with Commonwealth and Nuka World travel and the train workshop area seem to have a low maximum height. I can manage to grow food and build beds on it but cannot get water as a resource. I've searched the best I could and the closest I came to deal with that situation is by using Construct Water Towers, but the shortest of the 2 is too high; if it was only from the bottom of the tank, I think it would fit but I don't know how to make a mod patch, it doesn't even have to look good, the part below the bottom of the tank could appear through the train flatbed and I wouldn't mind.

Perhaps someone would be interested in making a water tank for workshop construction that yield water (as a resource) ? It would be ideal if the tank could fit on a train flatbed, as I don't know if an object wider than it could be constructed on it.

Thank you for your consideration

In the interim, just use the console to set the scale to a size that fits the area. The item will still take up the same amount of space, but it would look right. Just put it up against a wall or something.

The item will still take up the same amount of space[...]

Then that won't work, I went all the way down the 13 flatbeds while holding the button to make the item turn and at no point was construction available (borders becoming green). If you player the mod The Train, perhaps you'd understand more the size constraint.

The item will still take up the same amount of space[...]

Then that won't work, I went all the way down the 13 flatbeds while holding the button to make the item turn and at no point was construction available (borders becoming green). If you player the mod The Train, perhaps you'd understand more the size constraint.

Use Place Everywhere. Stick it where you want it, scale it down to fit.

Cool. I have used that console command on so many items. I can even save such changes with Transfer Settlements and it sticks. It is one of my favorite console commands when settlement building.

Well I meant scale it down with Place Everywhere, but the console command works too :)