Small water resourse without dirt nor water

DynV

I'm near the beginning of The Train - Now with Commonwealth and Nuka World travel and the train workshop area seem to have a low maximum height. I can manage to grow food and build beds on it but cannot get water as a resource. I've searched the best I could and the closest I came to deal with that situation is by using Construct Water Towers, but the shortest of the 2 is too high; if it was only from the bottom of the tank, I think it would fit but I don't know how to make a mod patch, it doesn't even have to look good, the part below the bottom of the tank could appear through the train flatbed and I wouldn't mind.

Although visually it seemed obvious there's no dirt nor water in the workshop area, I took no chance and tired placing a plain water pump and a water purifier at very large portion of the workshop area in vain. As previously mentioned I tried searching but it wouldn't surprise me if my skills at it were lacking. Perhaps someone know how to to yield water for a workshop in which its area contains no dirt nor water?

Thank you kindly for your help