Skeleton problem? Right arm is faulty.

q0w1e2r3t4z5

Hi!

I have a revisiting problem, something similar happened in Fallout: New Vegas with zomb_killer's muscle mod.

So i'm using elmanouche's female muscle mod and the in-game sliders doesn't work the same on both arms.

The left arm is okay, you have to move the slider to the extreme right to make the textures of the upper arm and the forearm collide and mix up.

But the right upper arm simply grows over the forearm, like a tube, it can be enlarged only in one axis.

I remember in New Vegas that one of the arms and the same side of the chest behaved differently than the other arm and the other side of the chest. I used blender back then to make modifications on the mesh and nifskope to change skeletal proportions.

BUT the deformity and asymmetry ONLY appeared in-game, in Blender and in NifSkope everything seemed alright.

I wonder if the problem has same sources, but i'm no longer playing NW, i just wanted to add this info as well.

When i used caliente's meshes and CBBE textures, there wasn't any problems with proportions in Skyrim.

Do somebody have an idea what could be the problem?

Edited by q0w1e2r3t4z5

Maybe this helps: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Under the options check the box 'Skeleton Arm Fix'

From author:

"There are 2 more patches without required base mods:

• SKELETON arm fix: this change (originally introduced by mirap for CHSBHC) fixes arm animation glitches in many animations, caused by the additional bones in custom skeletons. This patch checks for the actually installed skeletons (female and male), and applies skeleton specific modifications to the behavior files."

Read the installation instructions, actually read everything on the mod page as it can cause a lot of issues when done wrong. Otherwise FNIS is a great mod.