nvidia 3080 ti launch today

same procedure with 3070 ti. i'm curious what the nvida pr team in santa clara smoked... again an impressive paper lauch! needless to say that it seems that there is - again or as always ? - something a little bit odd with the prices. seems this is a big reseller "fill my pocket with money" support event :)

same procedure with 3070 ti. i'm curious what the nvida pr team in santa clara smoked... again an impressive paper lauch! needless to say that it seems that there is - again or as always ? - something a little bit odd with the prices.

Given what video cards have been going for on EBay of late, I'm not really surprised the manufacturers are hiking prices.... I suspect that once supply is rebuilt, prices will also drop. I hope. :D

What do all of you think the big businesses are doing now?!

Musk's Star Ship has launched and landed once, I know of, safely. I hope it starts making preparations to Terra Firm Mars soon.

Price Gouging. :D Because they can.....

We don't (yet) have the technology to do terra forming. :D Probably just as well. Look how badly we have treated this planet......

What do all of you think the big businesses are doing now?!

Musk's Star Ship has launched and landed once, I know of, safely. I hope it starts making preparations to Terra Firm Mars soon.

Price Gouging. :D Because they can.....

We don't (yet) have the technology to do terra forming. :D Probably just as well. Look how badly we have treated this planet......

Price Gouging? Is that all you can think of?

I've got a deal for you. Of course you will have to prove that you can provide the items safe transport with your rocket ship because the items will need proper environmental controls to makes sure the items arrive on the planet in good condition.

• 2 weeks later...