Packin question?

The back story idea originates from my Institute-themed mod Spectacle Island - The Institute Reborn

Â

In short, the player, who has now become the Institute's Director, has a passion for the citizens of the Commonwealth. As such, he/she has issued a Directive to improve their life by reconstituting infrastructure. An Institute-based company known as Aqua Technologies will get established; however, it will not be immediate clear that it is Institute owned. Aqua Technologies will be a dual use facility, providing both electric power and water.

Â

I like the addition of the fusion core requirement; however, I might make that a condition to build the power plant portion of Aqua Technologies

Â

An electrical cabinet which will be a component of a substation packin for my mod. The center lever is an activator (lever switch) that Ronin1971 setup for the community.

Â

66717096-1623164312.png

I like the institute line too, but I've always preferred to think the survivor is a synth with Shaun's pseudo-father / mom consciousness. Shaun's last experiment before his death. This would be the most logical for the scenario. Then on one forum I found out that the script of the game had been rewritten many times. In the first scenario, Nora was not allowed to play. Nate escaped from the aliens, continuing the fo3 addition. Eventually a female character appeared. Because in our time, playing without the opportunity to admire a woman's ass is immediately the loss of half of the profit from sales. So now we don't know what was in the original script. We do not even know if what is today is worth continuing to be considered a script. ) Edited by South8028