is there a way to combine these two mods?

XanxusIra

I would like to combine these two mods. I have them both installed already but they end up just canceling each other (There is no conflict that I am aware of no overwrites appeared on my MO2 or the red and green lightning thingy on flag none of that)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43013

Companions Equipment

and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5609

Skyforge Weapons SSE

Its gonna be for my personal use I have no intention of uploading it at all, but I would like to have the effects of the Companion Equipment mod while keeping the textures in Skyforge weapons sse.

I have a screenshot of the thing.

I'll give it a try thanks for this! So I'm not really sure what to do. Do I just copy each of the information manually in the values of the mods? I am a complete novice with sseedit and don't know what I should not do.

Edited by XanxusIra

The two mods plus their masters will be loaded in SSEEdit. Open up the last loaded one and go through each record. If the record is marked with any sort of color, select it and look at the view tab on the right. If it only conflicts with its parent masters, leave it be. If it conflicts with the other mod, right click on the record entry in the left window and choose to "copy as override into...". Select "new file" and give it a name. Then decide what elements of the first mod should carry over into the second mod.

The process is repeated for each conflicting record between the two, except that plugin created on the first one is selected to receive the override copy rather than making a new file again.

If none of that made sense, feel free to ask in the comment sections of the two mods. Someone may have already made a patch that they could share privately. Or someone might know of a patch already released.