Open Community  ·  26 members

7 Days To Die

New Drive & OS, Trying to play saved game & Issues,,,, Help Anyone?

Ytsejam777

I recently modded a map I built using the launcher. Had lots of fun. But I needed to replace the M2 Drive and install a Fresh OS. I had to redownload 7Days thru Steam. And installed the Mod Launcher. But for the life of me I cant get the installed Mods to show up. I get an error "Could not download SQL database:system.Net.Web.Exception: The client has Timed out at system.net.webclient.downloadfile(url address, String filename) at _7D2DLauncher.frm.Main.DownloadNewDatabaseO in C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:line 236"

Now the game will open and see my old map. But when it starts to load I get a -519,45, error code and it hangs. I have tried modifying the 'cfg files and pointing them to the correct location with the Game and modded files. But I am doing somehting wrong and cant get it to run. I have backed up the %appdata% files from the previous install. As well as the Steam Game Library. I am just want a fresh install of the Mod Launcher pointing to my old game With my old Mods intact. So any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to lose my Death Base with the "Pit Of Despair" Its a beautiful work of art and I dont even have to fire a bullet. Just reload the turrets and watch the 200 Spinning blade traps!!! :smile: I was able to load the Mod launcher and see some of the mods. But when I restarted it. They werent there again and the errSQL error came up.

what am I doing wrong? Did anyone try the same thing?? I would appreciate any help!!

Thanks in Advance!!

JRShreds

Edited by Ytsejam777