Is there a way to duplicate the Enable Parent process via a script? I am trying to figure out a way to change or clear an object’s Enable Parent parameters (whom it is connected to, does it have the same state as the parent, does it have a state opposite the parent). At the moment I have a set of objects connected to an Enable Marker. After these objects get enabled, I’d like to switch two of the objects to a different Enable Marker. Can this be done via script?

After these objects get enabled, I’d like to switch two of the objects to a different Enable Marker. Can this be done via script?

It might be simpler (if less elegant) to have a separate enable parent for the two objects in question.

No and enable parent state and the parent can NOT be detected or queried in papyrus like a LinkedRef.

That static nonsense is the bane of my various elegant dynamic actor replacer solutions that need to find and disable actors in realtime (solution: move to a holding cell and killessential).

Good copy all. After some contemplation and diagramming I devised a solution which works. The end result was a bit simpler to implement.

I hate this. "Hey I figured out how to fix this." HOW?

You ask for help, people are good enough to help you, return the favor and explain your solution so the same damned question doesn't get asked again.

Yes, certainly unique. What I ended up doing was connecting most of the substation elements to one enable maker, which got activated via a console. The second script which was placed on the activator (lever) connects the utility pole to the local workshop, and turns on a light connected to the electric cabinet.

Yes, certainly unique. What I ended up doing was connecting most of the substation elements to one enable maker, which got activated via a console. The second script which was placed on the activator (lever) connects the utility pole to the local workshop, and turns on a light connected to the electric cabinet.

Thank you. It may be a "unique" solution, but it also may help someone else who is trying to solve a similar problem.