Need some help creating a Key card door

Hi guys.

I'm just starting out on modding, and I have a project on my hands.
I'm trying to do some localizations to spice up the game, and I'd like to do a couple of instances with doors that require a keycard.
The thing is, I have no idea how to do that (
I mean, make a door that can only be opened with a certain card.) and there are no tutorials either.

Could someone give me a hand with a step by step?

Thank you in advance, and if you notice any errors in my speech, excuse me, I don't know how to write so well in English.

The ID card reader and its linked door are Activators: (IDCardReader01, FormID: 998F4) and (SecurityGateSm01A, FormID: BB48A).

Load the cell "AtomatoysCorporateHQ01". You can find the card reader and the door in front of the entrance (in Render Window). Double click on them and check their "Linked Ref" and "Scripts" tabs.

Just use the ready-made autodoor mod. It is on the nexus. By the way, I read that the engine has some kind of artificial and it is not clear why the implemented limit for all such things. There are no more than 200 activators in the game, then they begin to divide priorities among themselves. In fact, much less. After 50-60 automatic doors, they stop working normally.

You can put this script on your keycard reader (An Activator) and fill out the properties.

The Door will auto close in 10 seconds then too

MiscObject Property TheKeycard Auto
ObjectReference Property TheDoor Auto
Int Property Into Auto

Event OnActivate (ObjectReference AkActionRef)
If Game.Getplayer().Getitemcount (TheKeycard) > 0
If Into == 0
TheDoor.setopen(True)
Into = 1
StartTimer (10, 20)
Endif
Endif
EndEvent

Event OnTimer(int aiTimerID)        
If aiTimerID == 20 
TheDoor.setopen(false)
Into = 0