[FNV] Need help finishing Custom Companion

Drearsword

Hello,

so for the past year or so I've been working on and off on a companion for New Vegas. Mechanically speaking he's almost perfect there's just two issues I havn't been able to really solve on my own and googling it doesn't get me anywhere.

The first problem is that he follows you to the penthouse of the lucky 38 and tends to get stuck (If you dismiss him there he just kinda sits in a corner for no reason). So if there's any way to force him to wait I'd love to hear it.

The second issue is that I made him a boomer and I was forced to make him his own faction because the game kept forcing him to have dialogue and others things if I made him an actual boomer. Now the faction somewhat works, the boomers don't like you killing him and he'll aid them if he sees you fighting them. However that's the thing he has to see you and a boomer in a fight and wont initiate it even if your vilified by them. I figure the answer must be something to do with lowering his faction rep when the boomer's goes down but I'm not sure how to do something like that.

I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me I know next to nothing about the geck and honestly didn't even think I'd get this far.