Unique Face Mesh Help

** Hello, this is actually my first time using this forum so I apologize if my formatting is off or something. **

I'm working on my first mod, which granted is a bit of a project for a first time. What I'm trying to do is change the standard ghoulrace face mesh to fit the character I'm creating where his teeth are exposed. I already combined the face and teeth mesh together, didn't do much else to them, so very minimal change other wise on the individual meshes. Problem is, there's not may tutorials I can find on working with Fallout 4 faces so I'm not really sure how to go about actually utilizing it (if that makes sense?).

I've attached the .NIF and .OBJ as well as the .BGSM files into a RAR. I'm not too worried about the UV map at the moment, the texture is going to have to be refined anyway. What I'm just mixed up on how to get it setup to be ready for use with Creation Kit really. Also, maybe about removing lip transforms? I'm worried that if it actually works the "lips" would still move which would make the whole exposed teeth thing pointless

370e46dbe10765f7b392fb862a772807e1a26d76

(This is what I'm going for basically)

Edited by KatzBJ

also could not find anything on the faces. But I want to replace the vanilla head altogether and move the seam higher. I have already made a custom mesh for the body, blinded a clone of cbbe from the new mesh. So can quickly customize clothes. But with different weights and new morphs. But my dream is to cut out the body, arms and head from one mesh. I found two people on the nexus who worked with bones and head morphs, but they were just too lazy to cooperate.