Modpack Developing

Girnam

Hi, I've looked around in the foruns and have found mixed and old information on modpacks. Does Nexus manager plan on adding support for modpack developers? Does it already support modpack and I missed this information somehow?

I usually upload modpacks to other mod managers but the nexus community is alot friendlier and has alot more game options. I'd like to hear some more feedback on the modpack situation, all I have is a post from almosst 1.5 years ago saying that this feature was under development.

This feature announced in a news post is still in development - however please note that it is going to be integrated with Vortex as that is our official mod manager.

What is going to be available for the 99.7% of the members that do not use Vortex?

This feature announced in a news post is still in development - however please note that it is going to be integrated with Vortex as that is our official mod manager.

What is going to be available for the 99.7% of the members that do not use Vortex?

Based on a count of unique users over 30 days, Vortex is used by 72.8% of users (800,000+). So to imply it's not used much is a misconception for sure :)

Like everything we make, it'll be open source, so third party developers will be able to hook into it and create their own versions. However, the system itself will launch (and be officially supported) through Vortex.

Guest deleted34304850

you got some data to back that nonsense up with? 60% of the time it works 100% of the time...........