• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Girnam

Girnam

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Hi, I've looked around in the foruns and have found mixed and old information on modpacks. Does Nexus manager plan on adding support for modpack developers? Does it already support modpack and I missed this information somehow?

I usually upload modpacks to other mod managers but the nexus community is alot friendlier and has alot more game options. I'd like to hear some more feedback on the modpack situation, all I have is a post from almosst 1.5 years ago saying that this feature was under development.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Nothing has changed from the last post you found.

BigBizkit

BigBizkit

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 6,111 posts

This feature announced in a news post is still in development - however please note that it is going to be integrated with Vortex as that is our official mod manager.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

This feature announced in a news post is still in development - however please note that it is going to be integrated with Vortex as that is our official mod manager.

What is going to be available for the 99.7% of the members that do not use Vortex?

showler

showler

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,149 posts

Lessons in not making up fake statistics.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 15,473 posts

What is going to be available for the 99.7% of the members that do not use Vortex?

Based on a count of unique users over 30 days, Vortex is used by 72.8% of users (800,000+). So to imply it's not used much is a misconception for sure :) 

Like everything we make, it'll be open source, so third party developers will be able to hook into it and create their own versions. However, the system itself will launch (and be officially supported) through Vortex. 

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,931 posts

you got some data to back that nonsense up with? 60% of the time it works 100% of the time...........

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 18,924 posts

7 out of 4 statistics are made up on the spot.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

"There are liars, damned liars, and statisticians".  - Mark Twain

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nexus, modpack, developer

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.163 seconds