Health Recover System

Maleel

I just thought of a brilliant idea for a health recover system. Instead of the regular you can gradually get health back and instantly from potions (or if you're using a mod recovers at a decent speed) you would have to sleep it off over a period of time.

I think with a mod like this there would have to be a lot of configuration settings but let me give you an idea what i mean.

So say you got damaged pretty badly, well in real life the body wouldnt be able to heal up automatically after being sliced or burned to near death. It would take time to recover especially big ones, with this request i think you should have to sleep for a couple of days for it to heal up.

With potions i think it should speed up the process rather than gradually healing while your in combat or instantly. So say you use a lesser potion and your configuration settings are at X amount of days for regrowth of regular wounds you would then be able to set how fast it speed up the growth. Say its at 10 days you can speed it up 3x making it 3.3...

Healing with a spell i think should be as it is except slightly slower so you would have you actually take cover and hide, and i think everything mentioned above should apply to NPC's as well. So what do you think yay or nay?

Edited by Maleel

This is basically what you are looking for:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13241/?

(I'm not too good with html posting/a link is good enough, right)

You heal injuries by sleeping, and it has MCM support. I think it would accomplish everything you want, but maybe you might want to find a mod that overhauls potions and stuff so that they aren't active immediately or something. However, a lot of what you want can probably be done with Battle fatigue and Injuries.