Need Guidance On Mod Installation

kmirror11

There seems to be no good instructions on how exactly to install Fable TLC mods. I've downloaded the available versions of Fable Explorer and only one seemed to even start. NONE of the available mods will load into the FE and don't even seem to be the right file type. I've been modding casually for a decade and mod every game I can but I've never had this much trouble installing a mod. I will to forego any other mods and just manually replace the textures but even that seems impossible without the FE which will not load the files provided.

Am I just missing some key steps here? I've looked all over online for better instruction but it's all vague and seems completely impossible given the file types available on Nexus. I don't want to go outside Nexus either.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be no good instructions on how exactly to install Fable TLC mods. I've downloaded the available versions of Fable Explorer and only one seemed to even start. NONE of the available mods will load into the FE and don't even seem to be the right file type. I've been modding casually for a decade and mod every game I can but I've never had this much trouble installing a mod. I will to forego any other mods and just manually replace the textures but even that seems impossible without the FE which will not load the files provided.

Am I just missing some key steps here? I've looked all over online for better instruction but it's all vague and seems completely impossible given the file types available on Nexus. I don't want to go outside Nexus either.

well from my experience you need both chocolate box and fable explorer because some mods work with one or the other also i find it that different version's of fable the lost chapters work better with them then others but the version's of fable tlc might just be my issue

also they both do about the same thing but somehow there different me personally love chocolate box better then fable explorer

fable explorer is very tricky to get started everything has to load not just have the program open up

here is what i wrote to help me with explorer :

you might have to open config with notepad ( with right click ) and change to <UseRegistry>TRUE</UseRegistry> and not <UseRegistry>FLASE</UseRegistry>
or very small chance it's your version of fable
fable explorer is suppose to open with a list and the box not just black
also you might have to change or make a new folder for when your installing fable