Nifskope weapon problem

Davychum

Hey guys,

This is my first ever project using any modelling software really and its kind of simple.

I wanted to attach a scope to a double barreled weapon. Its basically a crude attempt at making a double barrel rifle, the GECK stuff is all sorted I chambered it to .308 and that went all well, but the problem is the scope doesn't stay attached to the barrel when it is broken to be reloaded, it stays in place and I was wondering if you knew how to make it so the scope was one with the barrel. I think as a result when I tried to use it in game after one reload it glitched and would not close up straight (as if it was ready to fire again).

Like I say, I am brand new to this and don't know any of the terminology, but if you guys could help I'd really appreciate it, I've stuck some pictures of it on and I hope it makes sense what I want to do.

Cheers.

You need to put the NiTriStrips branch (of the scope) in the same NiNode where the barrel parts are.

I should also add that the file looks a little messed up to me. Are you using the DB shotgun from Point Lookout?

Edited by jazzisparis

No its actually a weapon I got off of the nexus, as I am using it for personal use only I assume that's okay to do. I cant remember where I got the model from.

I'm not familiar with NiTriStrips but I'll research and have a look and thanks for responding :smile: