14 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,558 posts
Riften Jail Sewer Escape

Simple mod which adds a way to get from the ratway to the underneath of the Riften jail, allowing you to leave via the vanilla jail escape exit.

ToxicJackal

ToxicJackal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
This is a very welcome mod! I was always frustrated with the Riften Jail's... inescapability. I haven't looked into mods for it before, but this one sounds like just what I'd like to have! Will be giving it a download!

bigdeano89

bigdeano89

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,694 posts
In response to post #95546033.

Spoiler

Thanks, appreciate it! Ive been majorly frustrated at it aswell for the past few weeks, so I finally decided to do it myself lol. Hope you enjoy. I just updated the mod, nothing major, just refining what ive done :P

Kriana

Kriana

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 267 posts
Look great! :)

bigdeano89

bigdeano89

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,694 posts
In response to post #95547013.

Spoiler

Thanks Kri, appreciate it :)

Edited by bigdeano89, 10 June 2021 - 09:46 PM.

ToxicJackal

ToxicJackal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hey, just got this error while using LOOT. If you've any idea what it means, I'd appreciate a fix so I can use this!

Posted Image

bigdeano89

bigdeano89

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,694 posts
In response to post #95557963.

Spoiler

Did that come up after my tweaks? It shouldn't, theres literally only 3 things in the plugin. Ill check it asap, sorry!

bigdeano89

bigdeano89

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,694 posts
A single ladder caused the mod to go over the formID limit. I have removed the ladder as this was the safest option, compacting the formIDs just to keep a cosmetic ladder would have broken EVERYONES saves. I still highly recommend reverting your save to before 1.0.1 was added however to be extra safe.

I can only apologize folks. Im still learning, and I will get better at this in the future.

Edited by bigdeano89, 11 June 2021 - 10:13 AM.

Poepkat

Poepkat

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 770 posts
I want to use this mod! Just recompile the form id's and we should be good to go again :D

Edited by Poepkat, 11 June 2021 - 09:51 AM.

ToxicJackal

ToxicJackal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #95557963. #95562848 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

No worries, I'm not a modder myself but I imagine it can be pretty tricky sometimes. Looking forward to any fixes though, I'd love to see it with my thief!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.096 seconds