Another 3ds max question

door_max - worker. door_nifscope - does not start in the game. I did not find any differences between them. The second one was resaved to nifscope. Also, if not difficult, could not briefly, but "for dummies" describe the process of copying bsconnectpoint to nifskop. I can do them in max, but it is very long for each mesh. It would be easier to copy. At least for static meshes.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/TtOV4U5WQNIBwQ

Well then, I don't understand anything at all. I don't even want to understand. I like the book by V. Vinge "Depth in the Sky". There was the concept that software evolving and overgrown with code, centuries later, required such a profession as a programmer-archaeologist. This is exactly the kind of profession that is necessary to understand this engine.

I like the book by V. Vinge "Depth in the Sky".

HI O WISE PRINCE. WHT TOOK U SO DAM LONG?

Also, it's "deepness".

There was the concept that software evolving and overgrown with code, centuries later, required such a profession as a programmer-archaeologist. This is exactly the kind of profession that is necessary to understand this engine.

It's maybe not that complicated. You know it's not nifscope, and it's not the nif files. So what other variables are there? How are you using the two files in-game? There's either a difference in the in-game objects that two meshes are attached to, or else there's a difference in how you're triggering the animation.

Or possibly, they're both the same, but it's not set up quite right so it doesn't work in all cases.

well, I write through a translator, so the depth is as Google understands it. )

there are no simple factors. It's just that physically one nif is replaced by another. And I donât want to try to figure it out, to waste time.

I don't use nifscope, after max and elrich everything works without nifscope. So it will do and so. At my level, in general, everything needs step-by-step instructions, and not blindly poking around in glitchy, semi-working tools for which there are no descriptions.