HOW TO CHANGE ROBOTS PART IN CREATION KIT ?

Andrewupkins

Items --> Object Mod.

Sometimes it helps to look for something similar to what you want to change or add. I found this by loading DLCRobot.esm, then searching for "robobrain", which is unique to Automatron.

Oh, and please stop putting your topic in all caps. You'll notice no one else does it.

Items --> Object Mod.

Sometimes it helps to look for something similar to what you want to change or add. I found this by loading DLCRobot.esm, then searching for "robobrain", which is unique to Automatron.

Oh, and please stop putting your topic in all caps. You'll notice no one else does it.

Thanks, ok i'll stop screaming but i found the securitron faces in object but now how do I equip it to the actor inventory seem to only be the weapons not the face

Items --> Object Mod.

Thanks, ok i'll stop screaming but i found the securitron faces in object but now how do I equip it to the actor inventory seem to only be the weapons not the face

No idea, I don't use that mod. My guess is you'd have to duplicate an existing face object, replace the face in the dupe with yours, then add your face to the list of available modifications.

Or, just open a face you don't use and make mesh or texture changes to that one, which will replace the face you don't like. You don't even need the CK for a mesh or texture swap, you can just replace the mod's files with your own.

Items --> Object Mod.

No idea, I don't use that mod. My guess is you'd have to duplicate an existing face object, replace the face in the dupe with yours, then add your face to the list of available modifications.

Or, just open a face you don't use and make mesh or texture changes to that one, which will replace the face you don't like. You don't even need the CK for a mesh or texture swap, you can just replace the mod's files with your own.

Ok but where do you see for your vanilla robot the equiped part in the first place in the inventory in the CK or did you used the CK at all ?