Playstation 4

eldav

OMG ! it seems we are going to have a renaissance of gaming by ps4 (it even looks like a ps2)

Im going to look forward to a huge variety of different kind of games in one system, even for bro gamers aswell.

Im definitly going to buy ps4 on launch date, how about you ? certain wishes for upcomming games ? and your thoughts in general ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Microsoft tried too hard, I think whoever was in charge of the 720 was hopelessly arrogant.

The PS4 is shaping up to be a far superior console.

Having said that, I'll stick to my PC. It's already capable of graphics about the same as the PS4, plus mods, backwards compatibility, and I prefer mouse/keyboard controls.

I hope Killzone: Shadow Fall combines the multiplayer of Killzone 3, and the gameplay of Killzone 2. I was not impressed with Killzone 3's story, art direction, or faster pace. Ofc, running on PS4 hardware will allow higher framerates (which will improve aiming above even KZ3), and ofc it'll improve graphics. AI and enemy design is already top-notch throughout the series.

And ofc, I hope Project Deep Down gets a PC port, as there was a lot of support for a Dragon's Dogma port.

Edited by Rennn

Its looking like Sony is gonna go back to dominating like they did in PS1 & PS2 era. For $399, you can't build a PC that can beat it for gaming. And its $100 cheaper than the Xbone. PS4 also has superior specs, a more powerful GPU and also better ram. Only downside is they now charge you for online. But Microsoft has been doing that for years and people paid for it anyway. I rarely played online on my PS3, but for a couple games, so I can live without it.

Edited by Beriallord

It was bound to happen, its only 5$ for the online requirements and 17$for 3 months for ps+, so its not like Xbox live in anyways, plus you get free triple aa games, like Drive Club for free.

Edited by Thor.

Yeah, $5 isn't much, and it ensures continuing support.

Since ESO is now coming to consoles, do you reckon they'll still charge console users the monthly subscription fees? If so, it will rack up a ton of money per month and that's not good.

I hope Zenimax reconsiders their monthly subscription fees. Realistically, even it it was $1, they'd still make a crap-load of money monthly.

Yeah, $5 isn't much, and it ensures continuing support.

Since ESO is now coming to consoles, do you reckon they'll still charge console users the monthly subscription fees? If so, it will rack up a ton of money per month and that's not good.

I hope Zenimax reconsiders their monthly subscription fees. Realistically, even it it was $1, they'd still make a crap-load of money monthly.

You got that link on the subscription? I can't seems to find it but I didn't look that hard either.

I want there to be a subscription. I hate F2P even if its done well I'd rather just pay and not have all that crap. But that is me. :P

The one thing that im worried about is the small size of the console, how good is it at cooling itself with such hardware?

Also can the ps4 controller be used in pc ?

Still, man microsoft got served.