ColinLovesBobo

ColinLovesBobo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
In response to post #109479358.

Spoiler

AWLS comes with new normal maps so it should override.†Not sure about the former as I don't use armor replacers, but if all it does is recolor the original texture it should be fine.

Edited by ColinLovesBobo, 21 May 2022 - 12:31 AM.

DumpsterCommander

DumpsterCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Wow, this is a pretty cool list. I put in a proper descaling mod and this was like playing Oblivion for the first time again.

Edited by DumpsterCommander, 21 May 2022 - 02:20 AM.

DumpsterCommander

DumpsterCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #109344443. #109345083, #109345593 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Try out Ascension and all its recommended mods. It's been liking playing a new game, perhaps makes Oblivion a little on the easy side, but whatever, I've been having loads of fun with it.

citadelknight

citadelknight

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi, I am crashing on launch when I enable bUseD3D9Ex = 1. I have no enb or anything installed I just followed the guide but I cant enable this option without it crashing when I launch the game. What else could this be?

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
In response to post #109625533.

Spoiler

Just donít use the option. Itís not compatible with some graphics cards and other dll replacers.

Ilan14

Ilan14

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey there, I loved the changes Ascension makes to loot, but I have a question about that:

I'm Level 24 and went through a bunch of Oblivion portals, and maybe I just got unlucky, but so far every Daedric weapon I found was two handed, I haven't found any shortswords, longswords, daggers or any other one handed weapon. Is this meant to happen?

PistolPackingMomma

PistolPackingMomma

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
I am not finding enhanced vegetation in the load order file?

mynameisin12

mynameisin12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have followed the step exactly but some reason the display is cut off? UI is cut off that it only show half. I have tried changing to windowed to full screen. Tried changing the resolution... but none of them worked. How would I fix the display problem?

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
In response to post #109740258.

Spoiler

It can go wherever. It's not included since all the size plugins have a different name.

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
In response to post #109055478. #109860683 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

This was fixed in the 1.1.5 update. The previous patches carried forward the changes from Let There Be Darkness.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.101 seconds