• Please log in to reply
691 replies to this topic

JESSETIN3

JESSETIN3

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
Nice vanilla+ guide. Just my suggestion and don't know if already commented but I would mention Kartoffel's vanilla texture upscales.

PistolPackingMomma

PistolPackingMomma

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
Sinderion in Skingrad West weald Inn Cellar is experiecing an issue. I've waited 3 days for his stock to restock of Strong Elixirs of Exploration, and it hasn't. (waited 4 days in case while not inside the cell). According to Unnofficial Patch his merchant chest has been fixed and set to "respawning" according to this line: "Corrected Sinderion's (Skingrad) merchant container being a non-respawning one out of the six he has, so his inventory also never
reset"

And tried looking into it in T4edit and found "[REFR:00066504] (places ChestVendorAlchemyIngredRareI01 "Chest" [CONT:0002449C] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of SkingradWestWealdInnCellar "Sinderion's Cellar" [CELL:0002E9A3])"

But I am too much of a novice with using T4edit to understand quite what to do from here.

I would like to say that I have followed the load order precisely, along with using only the required and recommended mods mentioned.

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
In response to post #110043758.

Spoiler

Itís nothing to do with what you mentioned. One of the changes in the Through the Valleys patch increases the global respawn time to 10 days. Itís just a gamesetting, so you can delete it if you want.

PistolPackingMomma

PistolPackingMomma

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
In response to post #110043758. #110068508 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ah! Thanks, I am glad I stopped looking into it after posting. Thank you for the heads up!

Diggle8master

Diggle8master

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Quick question, which of the esp of Natural Environments is bloated?

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
In response to post #109956988.

Spoiler

I'm doing quite a large update to the guide at the moment and it will include this change.

EDIT: Done

Edited by PushTheWinButton, 19 June 2022 - 04:49 PM.

SenaArvos

SenaArvos

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Great simple guide, glad i found this, made returning to oblivion a pleasure! Thanks for it, take care

h495

h495

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Pretty minor gripe, but is there any chance of moving the Dwarven->Dwemer change to its own optional file? Dwarven was already used interchangeably with Dwemer in Morrowind and the changes to book text come off a bit outside the scope of keeping things vanilla lore-wise. Right now I just remove the edits in xEdit but it'd be nice to not have to do so with every update.

Fuelneon

Fuelneon

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Just as a heads-up for INI Tweaks segment, setting†bUseWaterReflectionsStatics=1 in oblivion.ini may cause graphical glitches with some GPUs. For example, my RX 6600 XT starts to render some static objects reflections in a weird way.

Upon further investigation I foud out that reflections are all kinds of messed up on my PC regardless of ini settings. But that's not the case for my laptop with GTX 940M, so thank you AMD, I guess.

Edited by Fuelneon, 08 July 2022 - 04:29 PM.

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Other Ways to Install

The guide hosted here will always be maintained and kept up-to-date by me, but you can also install the list through Wabbajack or Nexus Collections from the links below. Thanks to Drazden and VegasStephen for putting these together.

Through the Valleys Wabbajack Version, by Drazden

Oblivion Rebirth Collection, by VegasStephen

Note: These lists may not update immedietly when the guide does, so you still might want to track this page.

Edited by PushTheWinButton, 24 June 2022 - 06:48 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.063 seconds