• Please log in to reply
680 replies to this topic

Cadances

Cadances

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
I think you should add†For OCOv2 - Reposition Teeth For All Races at Oblivion Nexus - mods and community (nexusmods.com)†to character section to fix orc's teeth looking like this.

Edited by Cadances, 25 June 2022 - 05:02 AM.

DominatorLegend

DominatorLegend

How do you turn this on?

• Premium Member
  • 541 posts
In response to post #109625533. #109634123 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Oh, so THAT'S what was preventing me from opening the game. A million thanks, king.

TamimTheKA

TamimTheKA

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
This may be a dumb or obvious question, but Oblivion DIsplay Tweaks breaks the FPS. Even when I se the max FPS at 60 or 90, it still makes my game too fast and nearly unplayable. Is there a fix to this with another patch, or should I disable and work around this issue entirely?

Teszremei

Teszremei

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Man your mods are great, thank you for the work you put into them.

hrobi97

hrobi97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Man PushTheWinButton, I absolutely love your mods for New Vegas and now I found out that you not only have mods for Oblivion (Which is one of my favorite games of all time.) but an entire freaking modding guide?

You're literally the best.

desertmouse723

desertmouse723

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
First of all, nice mod list, very well put. I'm getting some warnings from the MO2 though. Has to do with missing masters for the Character Overhaul mod in the patch. Is the Character Overhaul actually required or not? The guide puts it into the non-required section.

PushTheWinButton

PushTheWinButton

Wingin' It

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts
In response to post #111078043.

Spoiler

It should have read "Required". It's been corrected now.

ChristStopper

ChristStopper

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
Hey mate, Loving the guide so far, really easy for a noob to follow if you read carefully. It was exactly what I was looking for (vanilla and lore friendly).†

Not sure if it matters but I thought I'd let you know that;

"Download the main file†Wayshrine Map Markers - Redux. Standard installation."

Is now classed as an old version and there is a recent 1.1 version. I went with the old following the guide but I wanted to let you know for future updates or compatibility†

MorrowindGuy4Eva

MorrowindGuy4Eva

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I've gone through many guides regarding Oblivion modding in the last 10 years, and I fully endorse this guide. It is the first Oblivion guide I have ever followed that I didn't regret and unlike some I waited until I finished the game with every mod in this list installed and I will say this right now. PushTheWinButton did an amazing job and the only part of this guide I personally do not like is the SM patches for the DLC, which gave me quite a few T posing moments when clicking rumors, and the Ascension mod itself, which changed some vanilla things in mildly annoying ways; but I'm not here to speak for everyone. I just disabled though and am enjoying my 4th playthrough with this load order. In my second playthrough I tried PTWB's guide with Legions combat additions which I did not particularly enjoy with Ascension no matter how I configured it but through this guide I have found the perfect mix of vanilla and rebalanced oblivion and I both love it and endorse it for that and had no issues installing the vast majority of these mods manually (Very few required using mo2 to install properly)

Its also worth mentioning that the only mod after 3 almost full playthroughs in this guide I had issues with was PTWB's auto save mod. worked flawlessly for the first 2 playthroughs and sometime in the 3rd started sperging out to the point that it was causing immense slow down to the point where I was concerned about my gpu and rapid fire auto saved no matter what I did. I ended up having to remove it, but kudos to PTWB for this amazing vanilla esque guide with my only genuine gripe as far as everything involved is the requirements of the unofficial patches as I personally do not care for them

desertmouse723

desertmouse723

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #111078043. #111097788 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I see, thanks. Say, if I'd like to use Robert's female body with this list, how would I go about adding it? Would it cause any conflicts?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds