Skyrim Wont Startup After Pasting Enbseries.ini Preset From Download

Griffindore98

Ok, well I probably have the ENB the right way now anyways, because it does look really nice, iv'e just been to lazy to compare it to the pictures on the mod post but anyways, the only problem now is that the items i'm holding go transparent when I get close to a wall or look at the ground or something, of course this doesn't bother me very much so it doesn't really matter, but you've helped me a lot so I think I should give you something in return, if you have steam I could give you Counter Strike Source if you'd like, I bought it a long time ago and never really used it so if you want it I can gift it to you! (if that can be done but I think we might have to trade so you could just give me a free game or something) And once again thanks!

Edited by Griffindore98

Ok, well I probably have the ENB the right way now anyways, because it does look really nice, iv'e just been to lazy to compare it to the pictures on the mod post but anyways, the only problem now is that the items i'm holding go transparent when I get close to a wall or look at the ground or something, of course this doesn't bother me very much so it doesn't really matter, but you've helped me a lot so I think I should give you something in return, if you have steam I could give you Counter Strike Source if you'd like, I bought it a long time ago and never really used it so if you want it I can gift it to you! (if that can be done but I think we might have to trade so you could just give me a free game or something) And once again thanks!

Check your Skyrim.ini for this

[Display]

fNear1stPersonDistance=0.0000

You can either remove that... or disable SSAO (if that doesn't work) enable SSAO and disable "Detailed Shadows" inside the ENB menu (shift+enter in game)

O I just now read your whole post :) but no thanks man :) I don't need any donation! Appreciate it tho

• 7 months later...

Where do I find this proxy file? I had a problem with the legendary version and so on.. Now I am about to start all over, when I tried to reinstall the game earlier it didn't work.. Then somehow I found the game launcher and it all seemed to be in order, I clicked at 'New game' but it only loads.. I can see the 'Dragon symbol' but it doesn't start.

Preciate all help I can get!