Open Community  ·  408 members

Stardew Valley

Mod dialogue disappears

bimbouwu

How to create translation for mods to another language? I'm trying to change lines in mod files (to my language), but it doesn't give a result. E.g. line: "Name": " **** ", i change **** part but in game it disappears

Thanks in advance! <3

I meant can you post the original line and your translated line where it's messing up.. you can use This Link to help.

Sorry I misunderstood!
"Introduction": "반가워 @.$1#$b#내 이름은 웰윅, 알다시피 예언자야.$0#$b#그러니까, 네가 온다는 건 이미 예언으로 알았다는거지!$4",
(This is the first line, in which she introduces herself, so is the one I been changing to see if it was working)
"Introduction": "Encantado de conocerte, @. $1#$b#¡Me llamo Wilwick, y ya deberías saber que soy un profeta! $0#$b# ¡Lo que significa que vienes a hablar conmigo, justo como lo predije! $4",
The problem is that neither of the original line, or the translated one appears when I play the game in my lenguage (The dialogue appears blank except fot the exclamation and question marks)

I meant can you post the original line and your translated line where it's messing up.. you can use This Link to help.

Sorry I misunderstood!
"Introduction": "반가워 @.$1#$b#내 이름은 웰윅, 알다시피 예언자야.$0#$b#그러니까, 네가 온다는 건 이미 예언으로 알았다는거지!$4",
(This is the first line, in which she introduces herself, so is the one I been changing to see if it was working)
"Introduction": "Encantado de conocerte, @. $1#$b#¡Me llamo Wilwick, y ya deberías saber que soy un profeta! $0#$b# ¡Lo que significa que vienes a hablar conmigo, justo como lo predije! $4",
The problem is that neither of the original line, or the translated one appears when I play the game in my lenguage (The dialogue appears blank except fot the exclamation and question marks)

If you change language that requires changing fonts (e.g., from Spanish to Korean), you must close and reopen SDV, because the necessary fonts are only loaded during game startup.

yes

Sorry I misunderstood!

If you change language that requires changing fonts (e.g., from Spanish to Korean), you must close and reopen SDV, because the necessary fonts are only loaded during game startup.

I closed and reopened the game all the times I tried and nothing! :( I wish it was that simple...