"Battery powered" flashlight

YouDoNotKnowMyName

Usually I don't bother with making requests here, because most mod makers are busy with their own projects and don't have the time or the desire to "please the masses" ...

So this is more of like a "why haven't this been done yet" - type of post.

What I want is this:

A mod that adds a battery powered flashlight that uses up "charge" of batteries (kind of like powerarmor does with fusion cores) when used.

Those batteries can be either looted or crafted at a chembench and "charged" at settlements (with like a "battery charging station" that can be crafted and needs to be connected to power).

• 8 months later...

Usually I don't bother with making requests here, because most mod makers are busy with their own projects and don't have the time or the desire to "please the masses" ...

So this is more of like a "why haven't this been done yet" - type of post.

What I want is this:

A mod that adds a battery powered flashlight that uses up "charge" of batteries (kind of like powerarmor does with fusion cores) when used.

Those batteries can be either looted or crafted at a chembench and "charged" at settlements (with like a "battery charging station" that can be crafted and needs to be connected to power).

yeah but why complicate things? just make them use either fusion cores or fusion cells. makes sense lore wise and technically much easier to implement.

in fact, if anyone makes something like this im willing to transfer few bucks in crypto in gesture of goodwill.