Bounty on NPC

Vancatu

NPC's can put bounties on your head, but the Dragonborn himself for some reason unknown cannot. So it would be great if someone could create a mod that makes it possible to put a bounty on an npc's head and send some thugs after this person, preferably assassins from the Dark Brotherhood. After killings hundreds of people I think you deserve to be in a position so that you can use others to do the dirty work for you, especially if you're the head of the Dark Brotherhood such as my character.

I would love to see this option being implemented.

Good idea. As a suggestion, maybe when you place a bounty on a target their could be a small chance that they might get tipped off and then hold themselves up in a fort. If that happens you have to go round collecting recourses and gathering troops before storming the fort to make your kill.

Good idea. As a suggestion, maybe when you place a bounty on a target their could be a small chance that they might get tipped off and then hold themselves up in a fort. If that happens you have to go round collecting recourses and gathering troops before storming the fort to make your kill.

That would make a good addition, but it should only happen occassionally with some of the richest and influential npc's as that would make sense. And it would be great if you could see it happening in real-time.