Fallout 4 VR In-World areas glitch out

CrashMasterJMM

I have a bit of a problem... with or without the Far Harbor DLC activated... the area between Parson's Asylum and the Nakano residence has some major issue going. when near enough to that area by the overpass leading to the Nakano's, the world "glitches" out. If I look to the right toward the factory just so far away from the overpass, the graphics get completely scrambled! when I look away to the left, the craziness goes away. When I go into the "epileptic's worst nightmare" I can't see a damn thing except crazy lines and blocky... stuff.

The same thing happened to me with the interior of Nick's office. A clean up mod for his office cell fixed that. Same glitch with interior DLC cells, but I was able to quickly fix those by deleting one piece of trash to register a change in the cell, and saved it as a whole mod for Mechanist's lair, and Nuka World, using the CK. I can't test the interiors for Far Harbor, because I can't play into it with the "epileptic nightmare" making it unplayable.

I can't find what's making the external area near the Nakano's tweak out. I've tried the same method for it as the interior, deleting something in all the cells surrounding it, with very little luck. Any help would be very appreciated.