Preventing Crashes to Desktop

Baphomet

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

If I may add to this post something I figured out that would crash Morrowind is having TO MANY mp3s in the Explore folder.As this seems to overwork the CPU.

After hundreds of crashes and reinstalling I noticed that it would crash right after I killed something,which is when the explore tracks would start to play for 1 second then CTD.

I had nearly 1200 mp3s in Explore.

I assume if you had 1200 mp3s in Battle that it would crash right as you started a battle

I only run around 100 now and Morrowind never crashes on me anymore.

My CPU is an Intel Core i7-3770K @ 3.50 GHz not overclocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where did you get those neat little "I am an Adventurer and My color is Blue" siggies? I want! My main issue is that I build distant land, it says there are like five files missing - most begin with sg_(mill, etc..). Then, when loading the game, it says I'm missing some signpost, enchanted hair shirt(???), and something about leveled lists missing bats. I have no idea what or where these are - I crash to desktop, though, only about every 30 minutes so not a huge deal. Well, I did - right now I can't play because my graphics are all glitchy. Have you used TESTool? It helps as does Wrye Mash.

• 2 years later...

Hi I dont know if this forum is still active or what, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I recently purchased The elder scrolls 3 Morrowind game of the year and have been experiencing issues even launching the game. I am currently running on windows 7 without any active mods. I have downloaded the game through the disk and it is currently on my steam account when I click play the game launches and the menu pops up however when I click play a window pops up that says morrowind has stopped working pops up, a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the problem and notify you if a solution is available. The game then quits. I am a new user to windows so im apologize if the solution is evident.
Thank you for reading and responding.
Edited by max1234567891011

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...