What's and AFT & Why is it warning me?

bookout8

Recently, I get the following in the game:

"AFT Warning: Global Value timescale is too large. This may cause instability with AFT."

That's sweet, but what do I do about it?? I am sure there is a change that can be made somewhere, perhaps in an .ini file, but I have not been able to find a timescale indication. Don't see it in the options, gameplay or control sections. The message began recently. Instability is manifested by going into a continuous autosave when moving from interior to exterior. No probs as long as remain inside. I did run a file cleaner program but it worked fine afterward, and saves prior to the clean also are giving a problem of going to autosave when moving from interior to exterior. Do not think a new mod would affect global values. Any ideas?

one should also note the default timescale is 20, altering the timescale from the default setting can always cause issues; with the game's engine, mods, or anything else I can't think of atm.

• 1 month later...

I have this problem too and setting timescale to default doesn't seem to change much because it keeps telling me the same thing. It is without spaces right?

set timescale to 20

That's how you write it correct? I'm pretty sure it is but I just wanted to confirm it.

I have this problem too and setting timescale to default doesn't seem to change much because it keeps telling me the same thing. It is without spaces right?

set timescale to 20

That's how you write it correct? I'm pretty sure it is but I just wanted to confirm it.

correct

• 2 weeks later...