Load order - need little help

PeterBorn

Hi guys since Boss in unavalible I have to sort my load order manualy and since i don't know much about it (bought the Legendary Edition few days ago) i run into some problems, of course i watched instructional videos, read some threads but obviously it's impossible to find some1 with the exact the same mods instaled. So I have a problem with eyes from Naruto Overhaul, they just dont show up I assume it's soemthing to do with The Ashen race mod but as I said I'm new to this so I'm not sure. The other thing is I can't change my hair I installed ApachiHairStyles but I'm stuck with the default one and I don't even know if it's from Apachi, Ashen or vanilla. Here is my Load Order if some1 can help me with those issues or just give some advices about what I can do to make it work better I will be really gratefull:

http://postimg.org/image/relz9ourj/

Edited by PeterBorn

BOSS is available again as far as I heard... ;)

I checked your load order, seems to look fine, except SkyRe Races, should be loaded as low as possible, I'd suggest just above the ReProccer. It changes Race Records, so perhaps your custom race is affected by this.

Well you can download it from that Google code but a lot o latest posts were reporting some major issues and the topic for it is closed right now, so i assume there is something wrong with it.

I moved SkyRe Races down but i still have that hair and eyes issues and I'm sure it has to do with Ashen race because everything works fine with vanilla races.