Creating NPC custom dialogue from existing files

Oh wow, I can customize the voice entirely with THIS TOOL. This is great! Seriosly, I love modders, so much creativity it's insane.

I think I'm really on the right track :dance:

:D Thank you. I gave it a shot recently. They said I did ok, but I thought I sounded like a Tamrielic accountant.

It would be awesome to hear you perform in a mod!

I'd like to give it a shot too, but I don't have the equipment (soundproof room, quality mic...) I used to be a singer in a rock/metal band, I don't know if that describes my voice properly.

And thank you for the suggestion, I'll reach out to WSkeever.

That's what's been holding me up. Just finally got a decent mic and cleared out an interior closet for use as a quiet room. It's big enough for a desk, chair, computer and mic. Come to think of it, maybe I need to start sleeping in there. If I ever get myself into a mod (that doesn't involve counting tax returns in Cyrodiil) I'll be sure to reach out. :D

The singing sounds like fun. If you imagine Scooby Doo getting his tail run over, by the mystery machine, that's me singing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hej Katarsi :smile:

This mod: SKVA Synth - xVASynth might help you - I hope.

LOL mudCRAB When I posted my messaGE, i SAW i WAS ON PAGE two!! :wallbash: :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:
You have seen it haaahaa