archery arm blocking view

Ragehunter

hiya,

First person view i cannot use arrows. Conflicting mod may probably be the joy of perspective .6/temporary verison umm or the RD? Could just disable the mods, but i would want them to be available. The bow works fine in third person view. Cannot aim in first person, i just basically guess where the crosshair would be. And i cannot move the arms up or down.

post script: where do i find dadric? i need that bow. Dadric heart to smith. spelled dadric wrong :blink::blink:

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but I'm really gonna have t'bump this thread t'see if I can get anything out of it. It's probably definitely The Joy of Perspective mod. (Which I enjoy SO-SO much)... but the skeleton it uses (XP32) and the first person camera are directly linked (Or so I've read).

I haven't been able to sort the issue either... and frankly I'm REALLY hoping someone comes up with a fix for maybe linking the nodes of the skeleton at the hands with the camera at the head.
[sort of keep the cam and body attached from the waist up].

As it stands, it feels (and I may be wrong) but it feels like in First person, the camera (head) is detached from the rest of the body... and I feel that THAT might be the reason why the tip of the arrow when using a bow, doesn't line up with where the player is aiming.

At any rate, I'm hoping for a patch or an update or something.
I'd hate to have to uninstall it for something as simple as bow use in first person.
It's such a great mod.

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, from what i gather....

Joy of Perspective mod = no bow aim in archery

i hope this is fixed oneday, but i think it is reasonable to assume that once the oculus rift is released a ton of other moders will attempt to overhaul first person

we'll just have to wait and see if JoP is all fixed and ready by then

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I dont use joy of perspective and I have this problem as well. I disabled my immersive camera mod and still persists. ugh, i love archery but this suxxxxx..also the aiming is sometimes wayy off, is that just a random thing with the archery overhaul?