Alright, this may or may not have already been requested, but I've been looking around for a more complete hover animation mod.

I'm aware of both 001001001's Hover mod and Saker277's Hovering Magic animations mod, and they are great mods, However, unfortunately, both of them seem to have ceased being worked on and are far from completed or refined. The first one forces you to land when you draw a weapon/magic, and I've not tried the second personally, but from what I understand, it's very clunky and static, and has its own bugs as well.

Was wondering if anyone has found or was looking into developing a mod with more completed animations while hovering, and possibly more fluid with the landscape/environment. Seems a little odd to be able to float across the ground only to plunge into water as well as take typical fall damage when you aren't supposed to technically touch the ground.

If anyone has any information on such a mod or is willing to consider taking it up, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Valkyrith