Mod request (Will donate/pay) - Need Infinity stones I can attach/imbue to weapons...

Akar77

I've seen a few infinity stone mods on the nexus from 2019 which were last updated in 2019. Was looking for a Modder to recreate them with abilities (don't care if its one ability or a dozen per stone although more the merrier) and with the ability to add to weapons to enhance the power of a weapon. Basically an example would be me grabbing the power stone in one hand and shoving it in my weapon like when you put fire or lightning in one (if it had to be specific types of base game weapons because of the modding possibilities instead of any weapon then the maul or any large sized original weapon would work) and now its got purple characteristics from the power stone and can instant kill and send enemy's flying far away or if you smash it on the ground it can kill nearby enemies. Also would be sweet if you held these stones and they enhanced your abilities or gave you abilities. Like holding the time stone freezes time on click, Mind stone makes enemy's your allies, reality stone shrinks enemies (Basically simple but efficient powers unless you can or are willing to make it even cooler/realistic with more options) or holding the power stone would disintegrate you in like 10 seconds if you don't drop it but if you use within the 10 seconds before dropping it it you can smash any enemy high in the sky with a punch or run and jump at super human speeds(or forget the disintegrate option up to you). Just wondering if its possible and I'm willing to send some liquid motivation your way for your time. Its not an impossible mod as it replicates many existing mods on the nexus and it could be made very simple or complex depending on your abilities to make it ( like the varity of powers per stone or the abilities you can do) I just don't got time or the knowledge to do it myself as i would love to have this mod and im sure tons of others would too. I know it will be a popular mod since its the freakin avengers and the mods for marvel on here are quite limited

If i had to chose one stone to have or be created it would be the power stone since i mainly just want to be able to grab a stone of mass destruction, smash it into my weapon and make it glow faint purple lines like the movies, then smash anything with its enhanced physical strength abilities. The other ones are mainly boring or too op when it comes to a fighting game like B&S with the time freeze or shrinking or teleporting ect....Power stones just more bad ass when your smashing a stone of destruction into your weapon then smashing your enemy sky high.

Thank you Pm me if you want to talk about this

Discord Strom#2847

Edited by Akar77