Vile lair catle chance/replace

Cambionn

Hi,

I had this vile lair plug-in and I really liked it. A nice house for my evil character and a nice background to it ether. I fully upgraded it and it looked good, beside one thing that dissapointed me a bit. The catle (wich you can use for blood as vampire) was an ugly old monk-looking man. I'm not waiting to look every day (don't even start about drinking everyday) of a old ugly man. I raiter hope (and expected) a pretty yong woman ^^.

So here's the request:
Can someone chance this old man into a pretty yong humanly woman? I use the HGEC body with BBB (trough for a NPC that doesn't move thats not neceary I suppose), E cup and normal waist and underwear (not sur eif you need to know the body type but in case you do here it is ^^). I would like if she was just wearing her underwear, after all, she's a prisoner of an evil character, not from the imperial. (wearing underwear for me would mean being naked for those with bodies without underwear, obviously)

I have looked into the Oblivion Nexus, but couldn't find anything that chances him.

I don't use any other mods that chance vile lair.

Already thanks a lot :smile:

Edited by TDOGH

You didn't look hard enough.

http://www.oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42302/

I've seen colorwheel

I prever the Minion or the armor not to chance, I like those as they are (for there purpose), Is there a posibility you can ONLY chance the prisoner? I do like the merchant trough...

I suppose it has to do then O_O