Question about Creation Club stuff

Omny

I have a question regarding Creation Club items like weapons and armor: is there any legal issue with people creating their own versions of CC stuff and posting it on the Nexus, as long as it's made "from scratch"? Like, say I made a mod that added Stendarr's Hammer, but I didn't use any resources from the Creation Club files at all; I made the model and texture of the hammer myself, so it's not an exact copy of Stendarr's Hammer. Would that be against the rules?

I don't have any plans to do something like this myself either way; I have neither the skill nor patience for 3D modeling. I ask because I've seen similar mods over at the Fallout 4 Nexus, namely that there's a mod that adds Hellfire Power Armor both on the Nexus and in the Creation Club, though they are both completely different.

Would that be against the rules?

No, it would not. If someone creates the item entirely from scratch then there's no issues.

Ah, I thought so. I was just wondering cuz I've seen plenty of mods that require Creation Club content, but no mods that re-create them (that I know of). I'm surprised its' not more common.