Need help with disabling main quest timers (Bag of Tricks, Kingdom Resolution)

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

For the sake of transparency: I've posted a similar question to the Steam forums, and to the individual mod pages of Kingdom Resolution, and Bag of Tricks, however I've yet to get any response so I'm also posting the question here as well.

I'm looking for a way to turn off the campaign timer from the Main quest without it messing up anything else. Specifically I'm referring to the way you can fail the main quest line if you take too long to find very specific map locations, complete specific quests, etc. I want to pause that timer to allow me to take however long I need in completing these objectives.
I looked at the Nexus Mod "Bag of Tricks" and it suggested "Kingdom Resolution" was the right choice for this feature. Yet when I looked over KR I don't immediately see such an option.
If anyone can help me select the right options for this so I don't accidentally screw up my whole game that would be really great. Thank you in advance.
Edited by lazloarcadia

• 2 weeks later...

Late answer, and I'm not sure if I remember correctly because: 1- I never used that option, 2 - I haven't played PF:K in a while.

If I remember right, Bag of Tricks has an option in the cheats menu, that enables you to freeze time. I used Kingdom Resolution mostly to lower the insufferable times that it took the advisors to move their ass, so I don't remember if that option is there as well.

I wish I could tell you more details, but I don't even have the game installed at the moment, so I can't check the mods.