Crashing At Facial Reconstruction

Dooz

So, I used a bunch of mods with Frosty Mod Manager 1.0.5.9 when I started my game, custom content for the character creation worked just fine at first, everything else works alright. Later in the game, I decided that I wanted to change something and add some mods, but the facial reconstruction table crashes when Ryder's character model loads (It says "Initializing..." then loads Ryder for a second and crashes). Figured it's a problem with the char gen mods, so I turned my mods off and loaded the game and the facial reconstruction table crashes at the exact same spot. Out of curiosity, I started a new game with the same mods enabled, and the beginning character creation works perfectly with the mods.

Since it's crashing at the same spot, regardless of what mods I have enabled now, is my save game going to do that forever? Is the beginning character gen different than the facial reconstruction? If so, is there a way to bring up the beginning character creation instead of the facial reconstruction suite? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Dooz

• 3 weeks later...

i had the same problem just try to make outfit default long sleave and do one reconstruct page at a time and save etc. dont do too many mod edits in game all at once, slowly but surely you will have all custom editd..