Spartan Armor-300

moltack131

Ok, so im looking for a spartan armor mod... the ones i have found so far are not very good they didn't really change much in the game such as for the Spartan graves/boots they were just imperial boots colored gold... and the helmet was just all wrong the eye holes were too close and the helmet and other armor was gold... spartans had bronze armor not gold... and the shields were just way too big, when blocking with the shield it would cover more then half the screen... but i can accept that because i'll just use the spartan shield from the "Moar Kontent" mod.... anyway please help me.

Ideal Spartan Armor;

Helmet: Like the ones from the 300 movie. and please don't make the mohawk/plume on the helmet look like its matalic...

Body Armor: 4(or just 2) kinds like how steel armor has the 2 differant kinds ... one with a bronze body plate and one without(like the 300 movie) and that same thing but with the iconic Crimpson Spartan cape in Variations...

Bracers/Gauntlets: basically like the hide bracers in the game but made of bronze color with metal texture ... or something that has a metal bracer on top with like leather belts strapping under the forearm

Graves/Boots: like the ones from the movie.... or... actually the ones from the movie would look best....

Sword: you can go 6 ways with this... 1: make one from the 300 movie... 2: make the actual greek Xiphos ...3: make the actual Greek Kopis..... or 3: make a (one handed) Spear (aka Dory) ...5: make just one of the swords and the spear..... or 6: make all of the :biggrin:

the shield(Aspis): You don't really have to worry about the shield unless you want to... or you can just ask the creater of the "Moar Kontent" mod if you can use his shield for this mod and just re-color it to match what ever color you used for the rest of the armor...

Edit: oh and please make the Bracers and the Shin plates match in texture..... and the shin plates, bracers, shield, and helm can they have a almost identical light armor variant? ... and the body armor the 2 with the bronze plate can be heavy armor and the 2 without the plat can be light armor... just for the perks you know? lol...... each varient has a caped and non-caped version...

Edited by moltack131