WarMonger1396

Hello to all. I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted/had the idea to port over the armors, clothes, and other things from Mount and Blade? I would love to be able to use all the medieval style armors and shields in Skyrim, and have attempted to find some way to do this, but sadly I can't find any good tutorials, so I figured I'd post it here and see if anyone on the forums would be willing to do it, or at least help me learn how. I know this has been brought up before, but from what I can tell that thread never went anywhere, so I thought I would bring it up again. It should be simple, for the most part (although from what I learned hardly anything is ever simple when it comes to these things). The armors are already split into Helmets, Cuirass'/Legs, Boots, and gauntlets, so they would require any separating, as far as I know. Just a thought for you guys, if no one wants to do this, if you at least know how, could you explain to me how do this, or point me to a tutorial on how to do so? I'm not completely inept, as I've modded for TES and Fallout, and I have experience with nifskope and photoshop and things of this nature, at least in relation to TES and Fallout, with a good tutorial, I could probably figure it out. Thanks!

Edited by WarMonger1396