Open Community  ·  25 members

7 Days To Die

Need help with 7D2D mod errors?

Algethaal22

• 4 months later...

"Null reference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object". This popped up and nothing I do seems to get rid of it. Esc does nothing. Clicking close does nothing. Everything is running but I can't play because I can't get rid of this. No moving around, switching weapons, interacting with items, etc. I'm on day 11ish of a new game after downloading a bunch of mods. Had zero issues until now. Wondering if it's a particular prefab mod? Item mod? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 months later...

"Null reference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object". This popped up and nothing I do seems to get rid of it. Esc does nothing. Clicking close does nothing. Everything is running but I can't play because I can't get rid of this. No moving around, switching weapons, interacting with items, etc. I'm on day 11ish of a new game after downloading a bunch of mods. Had zero issues until now. Wondering if it's a particular prefab mod? Item mod? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You probably need to just remove one or a few mods at a time and run the game each time to test. I had to do this myself when my friend couldn't load in due to an NRE. Turns out it was me trying to add effects to attributes that caused the problem.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ERR (NET) Unknown package type NetPackageExplosionParams cannot connect to server.

so far it is probably a mod called tiger jeep or it may be my buddies server being crappy. Idk I am lost on this one. Hope you guys can help.

:resolved: I did some exploring of the tiger jeep files you have to make sure the mod folders and files are isolated from the rest of the mods or just it by itself in the 7D2D folder or it will not work. so yeah weird name error probably is a tiger jeep file.

Edited by gunslinger862