Use NMM + Wyre Bash(ONLY for load order with BOSS plugin)

Eil17

Hey everyone,

I have a question, and i hope you guys can help me.

Right now i'm reading and using the S.T.E.P guide (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11//?). In the guide they recommend to use Wyre Bash, just because it's more advanced and better, but for me personally i really disslike using it. I just don't feel so comfortable with it like i do with Nexus Mod Manager. But something that i really like with Wyre Bash is the BOSS plugin. It's really awesome when it comes to load order of all mods. So now my question is, Can i use Nexus Mod Manager to install all my mods and then just check in Wyre Bash my load order with the BOSS plugin to reduce crash and erros? Install mods with NMM and only use Wyre Bash+BOSS for load order fix.

Hope you guys can help me!

Of Course, I do. Exacly, I use NMM to download most mods, activate them and keep them up to date. And I use WB to detect conflicts between mods, use BOSS to load order, see in the "saves" the olders load lists to solve some issues with new installations, be awared from missing masters, and a lot of things more, but I don´t install any mod with WB or create any Bashed Patch. WB is a very useful mod manager but a bit (maybe so) complex for me :P Sorry for kickass english, I´m spanish ;D

Hope I can help you!

Cheers!

Of Course, I do. Exacly, I use NMM to download most mods, activate them and keep them up to date. And I use WB to detect conflicts between mods, use BOSS to load order, see in the "saves" the olders load lists to solve some issues with new installations, be awared from missing masters, and a lot of things more, but I don´t install any mod with WB or create any Bashed Patch. WB is a very useful mod manager but a bit (maybe so) complex for me :P Sorry for kickass english, I´m spanish ;D

Hope I can help you!

Cheers!

Alright, thanks a lot for the reply. Cool, then i will do so. Thanks! :smile: