A PLace for many followers

Robsongolightly

I had a thought, but im heavily medicated, so i could be :psyduck: well many people collect things, and i collect followers, but i always forget where i put a certain one when i want them, what if there was a place, like an abandoned camp/fort with a laege room say 12 beds, tables, etc. and another area for crafting, and anoher area for training. A few guards outside. An area where you can teleport into drop off your follower, and go off again. :dry: ( he's nuts you say) Or a walled in area with 12 tents, training area and crafting area, a few guards to run around the area. Im just throwing you an idea, not asking you to make it, ok. PLaced west of whiterun where there is plenty of area. OK now i need a rest, :wacko: Im just throwing it out there see who salutes it.

Orlong’s Hearth mod provides medium-sized (as far as Skyrim is concerned) lore-friendly fortress just outside Riverwood. There are 2 separate buildings and an outdoor courtyard, so you can split the followers up to avoid crowding. The main hall has a master bedroom and also includes a follower’s bedroom with 2 beds. The main hall also has some bedrolls on the floor around the central fire pit – with the UFO mod, if you ask your followers to relax, they will generally wander around where you left them, and may use the bedrolls in the main hall late at night. If you still feel crowded, also install the Eagle’s Nest mod for a nearby mountaintop retreat between Riverwood & Whiterun, and have some of your followers “relax” up there.