Rome: Total War!

Quick! Make Haste!

Download the demo for Rome: Total War!!111onehundredthousandelevenhunredandone.

Pretty much every site has it.

I'm waiting in line on Fileplanet (~1 hour) and I'm downloading from www.3dgamers.com and getting 14-25kb/sec.

Good luck...

But OMFG SO COOL Ahhh!

:huh:

~Val

Um.. yeah, you guys, soldiers could run away in medieval and Shogun to, I have em both and it happens pretty often when i try to invade England.. rubbish cavalry.

These games are the most realistic strategy games I've ever played, i mean, soldier's get afraid of gunpowder weapons, they run slow uphill, get easily crushed from the sides.. these games rule

Wow... that was awesome.

The graphics alone are worth it, watching elephants plow through groups of soldiers, archers mowing down soldiers from afar...

It's beautiful. It's almost an art.

BTW, I can confirm Slaiv's inaffectiveness as a commander. I had only the elephhants run away, mainly because I overestimated their effectiveness against cavalry ^_^

~Valdir

Yes same here lol i sent the elephants in to see what would happen and it was going well but then they ran away. But then they regrouped and came back. And then i won :P

Cant wait till it comes out i mean that is only a taster. I was reading about it and it just sounds awsome some of the things that happens and some of the new feature.

Great game!

None of my soldiers ran away (well, i only played on medium this time ;) )

...except the stupid elephants.

I found it easy to charge enemy spearmen when their general was killed...plus that i avoided them until they were really tierd, and then i charged from the front and the back...easy kills :D

Im buying this one, it even ran smooth on my 800mhz :D

Archived