TTW custom radios

Panzermann11

I'd really like a custom radio mod where I can choose various different music for the Mojave and the Capital. For example, for the Capital I'd like some R&B because the calm, cold atmoshpere of East Coast D.C. fits well for music like that.

Granted, what I pick would be out of place for a game like Fallout, but I'd happily die if I hear Marvin Gaye or The Isley Brothers in a Fallout game.

Edited by Panzermann11

Blue Radio mod is most suitable for the atmosphere of Point Lookout. Just a FYI.

Classic blues is alright, but I'm talking about modern R&B. I would've picked some country songs for Point Lookout instead and I'd play something like Michael Gray's songs like The Weekend while Liberty Prime nukes and laser eyes every vertibird in his path FOR 'MURICA.

Man, there's a lot of music that can fit in Fallout's situations I wish Bethesda uses a variety of music of the 20th century as a whole instead of sticking around with happy-go-lucky 1950's music. Or just give us a built-in custom radio feature like in PC GTA games.

Edited by Panzermann11

Pick and choose correct music for the game can be a hell of a challenge, especially when you can feel that this one or that is suitable for this area or not.

It's why I abandoned the entire effort to make my own music/radio mod. I can never satisfy my own demand.

Use other people's mods has one advantage: at least you dont have to waste your own effort, even if you dont feel satisfied.