Jewel display

mikebug

I have probably 1000 or so jewels - and no way to show them off! I could dump them in a chest, but that just seems pointless. What the world needs (or my little part of the world anyway) is a display cabinet (or something) that will accept my jewels and let me see them, so I can gloat.

Any clever people out there who know how to do this?

wouldn't be too hard to make, but probably easier to use a regular old display case + grimy utilities to keyframe some of the gems in place so they don't slide around from gravity and stuff:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36328

That would work fine if I had only a few jewels - I don't want to drop 1000 jewels on the ground, pick them up one by one, manoeuvre each one into the case, then keyframe each one into place.

But thanks for the suggestion...

Very important question: In SKYRIM in general is though one present really reflecting mirror??????????

MAKE the MIRROR!!! Somebody please make a mirror which reflected all and stood, we will tell in the house of warm winds.

NO!!!!!!!! Or I have passed something? Somebody in general can make though one mirror and?

Very important question: In SKYRIM in general is though one present really reflecting mirror??????????

MAKE the MIRROR!!! Somebody please make a mirror which reflected all and stood, we will tell in the house of warm winds.

NO!!!!!!!! Or I have passed something? Somebody in general can make though one mirror and?

Err, I can guarantee you that mirror is not going to happen.

It's one of the maybe most complicated things to do in videogame.

Feel free to tell me which games have mirrors.