Help! Random Lights that shouldn't exist

Savela

Hey guys,

so i have recently started to make my first own Worldspace but run into an odd Problem:

There are three Lights that only show up in the game. Two of them in a warm flickering orange and one of them in a flickering toxic green.

I have never even placed a Lightsource in this Worldspace. I have checked the Object List of the cells in question (many times) and i have restarted game, CK and pc (also many times). I am also not using any mods in my game (exept F4SE).

What really confuses me here is that none of these show up in the CK, even if i toggle lighting and Sky on. I can literaly not find a hint of these Lights in the CK.

One of the spots in the game:

The Object List for the corresponding Cell:

The worldspace is a child of the Commonwealth.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here? :o

EDIT:

I gave the mod to a friend to test if it's maybe just my game that is being wierd. He had the same light sources.

And i also duplicated the Worldspace and deleted all the objects in it to make sure there isn't a object that emmits light in there somehow. The light still persisted in a world without objects

Edited by Savela

I Finally solved it!

The problem was that i chose "commonwealth" as a parent and had "use sky cell" checked.

I don't even know what that does, i assumed it was so i actually have a sky texture, but it seems all fine without it.

So what ever "use sky cell" is supposed to do, it seems unneccesary and just cause problems for me so whatever.