what ever happened to "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE"

thunderlord2200

i am asking because to me it seems dead sadly and the mod auther stopped all forms of comments and also no longer updated the mod. i have yet to find anymore info to find out if this AI program is still good or if im better off trying to find a newer AI MOD for skyrim. i heard from someone this mod could break things and or quest. just asking for some info.

if u know any other good working AI mods move NPCs please met me know. and off sub still on sub worried about still working follower mods for the same reason.

i am asking because to me it seems dead sadly and the mod auther stopped all forms of comments and also no longer updated the mod. i have yet to find anymore info to find out if this AI program is still good or if im better off trying to find a newer AI MOD for skyrim. i heard from someone this mod could break things and or quest. just asking for some info.

if u know any other good working AI mods move NPCs please met me know. and off sub still on sub worried about still working follower mods for the same reason.

I think its main issue is it doesn't just do AI. It also adds structures and navmesh changes, which play headache Hell if you use house/shop/expansion mods. I, like many, moved to AI overhaul because it focuses on AI and the occasional idle marker, and that allows me to greatly liven up my Skyrim without constant crashes and clipping.