[LE] How can I edit DLC1PlayerVampireChangeScript ?

Hi, I want to edit with creation kit the script DLC1PlayerVampireChangeScript of the quest DLC1PlayerVampireQuest, I make right click and put edit source then open the window and i try write anything but I can' t .

I saw in another topic that I need the file script.rar but I just have creation kit and I don´t know why I need that file, Can someone help me?

script.rar has all the games scripts in it and if not extracted then you cant edit them if im remembering correctly. script.rar should be in your data folder, just get a program like 7zip or winrar and extract the achieve.

@maxarturo is only a proof, I know that don´ t worry

@aoh125 I know I need the scripts but when I downloaded creation kit it already had them so it makes it strange that I can't edit it with the creation kit editor because all the scripts are in the folder of Data\Scripts\Source so I don´ t know Why in that topic say about that file if creation kit it already had them? and I still still can't edit the script DLC1PlayerVampireChangeScript.

Edited by Shadow9605

Run CK as an administrator.

A quick way for looking, editing and creating scripts is by using:

NotePad++

or an editor like:

Skyrim Script Compiler Pro Final

* This is the one i'm using.

They are easy / fast to install and very comprehensible.

No my friend, you can easily edit and create scripts directly in CK, those programs just make your life easier since you can do your stuff without the need of running CK.

If by running CK as an Administrator does not still allows you to edit any "PSC" script files, then i really don't know what's the problem with your CK / System.

@maxarturo I can edit any file of the Skyrim vanilla for example PlayerVampireQuestScript but I can´t edit some files of dlc's for example I can edit DLC1_QF_DLC1PlayerVampireQues_010071D0 but I can´t edit DLC1PlayerVampireChangeScript I don't know why.

Edited by Shadow9605

Are the PSC files inside the folder scripts / Source / Dawnguard ?.

Also look at the PSC that are not set as "Read Only" or locked by another program, Vortex for example will lock PSC scripts from mods when they are installed.